Welcome To Imperfectly United
We would love to chat further with you to discuss your school and the individualised support we can offer to cater for your specific needs. All of our workshops, programmes and individual/small group sessions, can be tailored towards the level of support and the area of focus you would like to concentrate on. We offer free initial consultations to build relationships and discuss all options further.
Create Your Bespoke Workshop or Package
We are happy to work with you around your individual requests and budgets. All workshops and packages can be tailored towards the level of support and the area of focus you would like to concentrate on. Content and length of workshops can also be adapted according to your specifications. We aim to take the pressure of you and your staff by catering for your unique needs.
Here is an example of a programme that we offer:
1 Teacher/Parent Workshop - 1 hour
1 POPP&T POWER Children's Practical Workshop - 1-1.5 hours
X 2 Individual OR small groups session for children in need of specific support – up to 45 mins each
1 hour workshops for teachers and parents
Workshop content available to choose from:
1. Helping children to develop a sense of connection, belonging and significance and the impact this has on all areas of development
2. How to achieve and stick to clear and consistent boundaries, also looking at setting healthy boundaries as a crucial life skills
3. How to strengthen your relationships & the positive impact this has on behaviour and cooperation
4. Nurturing self-esteem, resilience and a growth mind-set (supporting children towards developing positive beliefs about themselves & belief in their own capabilities)
5. How to achieve a kind AND firm approach – a perfect balance that promises positive outcomes
6. The power of choice – creating opportunities for children to make choices and develop the ability to make well thought through decisions (also helping to develop gratitude practices, problem solving and communication skills)
7. Nurturing emotional awareness and intelligence (validating and understanding ALL feelings, techniques that support children to work through difficult emotions effectively and reach a calmer state of mind, understanding the brain and supporting the development of empathy and compassion)
8. Embedding techniques and activities that invite and nurture responsibility, contribution, independence, sense of worth and feeling capable. Focussing on the needs of others and how we can contribute, has been proven through research to lift moods, combat depression and give children a deeper sense of purpose.
9. The crucial role of 'play' and 'nature' in children's development through to adulthood. The link between children's media / screen time habits and the rapid decline in time spent outside, engaged in play and the impact this is having on children's mental and physical health.
POPP&T POWER Empowering Workshops for children
Fun, interactive workshops from Early Years upwards. Empowering children, through supporting their social and emotional development and helping them to develop life skills.
These sessions can be embedded within your school across each year group. They are focussed on supporting the curriculum and learning and development of children predominantly in the areas of, PSED, PSHE, Communication and Language, problem solving and life skills.
The workshops can be implemented during your daily timetable in the classroom to help enrich your curriculum. Not only are these lessons deeply nurturing for children, but they help teachers to feel supported across these areas, as they practically engage in and learn from the workshops across the year. In this way the school is supporting the wellbeing and CPD of staff also.
Alternatively, the workshops can be delivered outside of normal timetabled hours for children and parents to attend together. The focus of these workshops can be adapted to both home and school. Parents and children can takeaway concrete ideas and resources after each workshop, that they can embed within their homes to support their family life.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL RANGE OF POPP&T POWER WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE
We would love to chat further with you to discuss your school and the individualised support you are looking for. We offer free initial consultations to build relationships and discuss all options further
Please get in touch by clicking on the contact button below.