Workshops for Parents - Group or Private
Free initial consultation
Content adapted to the age range of the children
Variety of length workshops available - minimum 1hour
Bespoke workshops - content and duration tailored to suit your needs
Workshops can be carried out within schools, homes or a booked venue depending on the size of your group
POPP&T POWER workshops for children - fun, interactive workshops from Early Years upwards. Empowering children to reach their true potential, through supporting their social, emotional and physical development and nurturing life skills. Click below to find out more.
Example Workshop Packages
1 – 1.5 hour workshop
Aim: Gain an insight into an approach that nurtures both your own and your children’s emotional wellbeing, strengthens relationships and helps set your children up for life long happiness & success. Take away tools that support the development of effective communication, decision making, problem solving, resilience & self-esteem.
Workshop content available to choose from:
1. Helping children to develop a sense of connection, belonging and significance and the impact this has on all areas of development
2. How to achieve and stick to clear and consistent boundaries, also looking at setting healthy boundaries as a crucial life skills
3. How to strengthen your relationships & the positive impact this has on behaviour and cooperation
4. Nurturing self-esteem, resilience and a growth mind-set (supporting children towards developing positive beliefs about themselves & belief in their own capabilities)
5. How to achieve a kind AND firm approach – a perfect balance that promises positive outcomes
6. The power of choice – creating opportunities for children to make choices and develop the ability to make well thought through decisions (also helping to develop gratitude practices, problem solving and communication skills)
7. Nurturing emotional awareness and intelligence (validating and understanding ALL feelings, techniques that support children to work through difficult emotions effectively and reach a calmer state of mind, understanding the brain and supporting the development of empathy and compassion)
8. Embedding techniques and activities that invite and nurture responsibility, contribution, independence, sense of worth and feeling capable. Focussing on the needs of others and how we can contribute, has been proven through research to lift moods, combat depression and give children a deeper sense of purpose.
9. The crucial role of 'play' and 'nature' in child development through to adulthood. The link between children's media / screen time habits and the rapid decline in time spent outside, engaged in play and the impact this is having on children's mental and physical health.
If you would like to find out more about my workshops, please contact me via email or phone with your questions, or to arrange a free initial consultation.